Hi Chris,

can you give an example. I've also wrote to excel with less problems, if you consider some systax limitations. Cells(1,1) for Example cannot be used. You have to do something like: Cells().Item(1, 1)

Here is a very simple example to write in row 2, column 2 of a newly created worksheet. The problem is that the "Item" method on class "range" doesn't return a range object. It sadly returns it packed into a variant.

static void TestExcel(Args _args)
{
    COM app, Workbooks, Workbook, Worksheets, Worksheet;
    COM Cells; // All cells in the worksheet
    COM RCell; // ... will be a single cell
    ;

    app = new COM("Excel.Application");
    app.visible(true);
    Workbooks = app.Workbooks();
    Workbook = Workbooks.Add();
    Worksheets = Workbook.Sheets();
    Worksheet = Worksheets.Item(1);
    Cells = Worksheet.Cells();

    // cast COMVariant returned by Cells.Item to COM
    RCell = COM::createFromVariant(Cells.Item(2, 2));
    RCell.Value("Test");
}

Regards

Andreas Gahr