Thanks for the reply Sumit!

I am pretty sure that I had everything in the AIF setup complete... however I
can't be sure since I didn't get this to work. I might have also had an issue
with my code. I wasn't able to find a step-by-example of creating a new query,
using the Axd Document wizard, then creating xml file locally. That would have
been helpful.

But, I also came to the conclusion that my approach was more complicated than
needed. I wrote a class to execute on the server to loop over my query results
and use the XmlDocument class to create the XML document and save the file
locally. This worked out just fine and is the solution I will use for now.

Would still like to figure out what my issues with the AIF to XML via file
adapter was... but will have to look into that later.

If anyone has an example to post, that would be great!

Cheers!