From: www_programmer <www_program...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [development-axapta] Creating Local XML File
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 26 April, 2010, 10:56 AM

I am trying to understand the best way to create XML files on the local system
in AX. I have created a new query that displays data from InventTable and
SalesTable. (InventTable. ItemId, InventTable. ItemName, SalesTable.Price) . I
would like to add a button to a form to, "send electronically" like
functionality in other forms and have an XML file generated on the local file
system.

I created my query and then ran the AIF document service wizard and selected
only the read option. I have looked over the examples for similar existing
functionality that utilizes the AxdSend class to create the xml file. I'm
getting an error that I don't have an endpoint setup... but it looks to me like
I do. I'm a bit lost on this one as I have not done this before.

Can anyone point me to a more clear or step-by-step example of creating a new
query and going through the process to creating the XML document?

Thanks for all the help

Cheers!