Sorry for double post, but I thought up a solution to the wasted
bandwidth con (by using the SD card as a download cache). Bleh.

Basically on null/empty folder path we then proceed to check some SD
card download cache to copy the libs to the local dir and set up the
service provider. If they aren't on the SD card in some agreed upon
location, they are downloaded as usual (and then copied to the SD card
in case that specific app is uninstalled).

Now the only con is the wasted space on the SD card (who cares).

d3fault