I'm trying to fix all the problems that were plauging the squidguard
interface.  If anyone cares, here's how to download/install it.  I've had a
lot of inexperienced people asking about content filtering, so I want to
make this easy for them.  I know it's unconventional (PHP & scripts), please
bear with me.

- Log in as ROOT/PASSWORD

- mkdir /squidguard2

- cd /squidguard2

- wget -nv http://www.greencomputer.com/squidguard-2.tar

- tar -xf squidguard-2.tar

- ./create-squidguard

Rebooting is optional <GRIN>

FIXES:

Downloads the latest blacklist (Pal from squidguard removed all the bogus
entries like Netscape and AOL from the blacklist).  The blacklist is now
called blacklist.tar.gz~

There is a workaround for when you go through the admin console and
squidguard stops updating --> log in as root and enter
"/usr/local/squidGuard/setacls".

Remember to password protect your ibay.  This protects your internal
network.  If anyone knows how to do this from the commandline (shell
please), let me know and I can implement it.  Or do it yourself and send me
a copy. (it's in the create-squidguard script).