Hi, I'm developing a Extension for QMAIL-SMTP Port Change in SME6.0

When I run the following Script - started within the SME Webmanager - I get a permission error in the line with the processTemplate statement.

But the scripts runs well even I loggen on as root in a console!

Any suggestions?

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

package esmith;

use strict;
use Errno;
use esmith::config;
use esmith::util;
use esmith::db;

my %conf; tie %conf, 'esmith::config';

esmith::util::processTemplate (\%conf, "/var/service/smtpfront-qmail/runenv");
system("/sbin/service smtpfront-qmail restart") == 0
or die ("Error occured while reconfiguring QMail.\n");

exit (0);

sincerly Guenter