David Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Don't take this the wrong way, but who cares?  Now let me qualify that.
:)

No worries.  Your point is an excellent one.  We might have to try both
ways.  I was only hoping to seek advice from those that have already gone
there before to share with us their wisdom.

For all onlist that may not be aware, there is a tremendous amount of
development activity which happens offlist.  There are some incredible
projects already underway that I am aware of and I'm sure there are hundreds
more I do not even know about.

So, you may find some of my questions are geered to trying to get these
people to speak up and share with the devinfo community.  Sometimes they do,
mostly they reply to me directly.  Ultimately it is their choice to choose
whom they reply to.  I always ask if I may share back their comments to
devinfo and this is where many of my posts originate.  Latest example was my
'krud' post which spurred this new activity ;->

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com