From: TekUnsupported [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 6:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [e-smith-devinfo] E-smith to Debian?

Greetings,

With all the traffic that has been generating on this list as of late, I
was wondering if I could get some info.  My question to the developers
would be that due to Red Hat dropping support for nothing other than their
enterprise editions, and with the possibility of E-smith being ported to
Debian as a result, has anybody considered re-initiating E-smith support on
platforms such as Sparc or Alpha since the Debian distros are still rather
loyal to the respective aforementioned architectures?  SME Alpha 5.5 died
altogether last year almost to this day when RHL ceased support for the 7.2
kernels.  Perhaps Hsing would consider reviving the project?

Searchable archive at
http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org