On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, TekUnsupported wrote:

> [snip] with the possibility of E-smith being ported to Debian [...], has
> anybody considered re-initiating E-smith support on platforms such as
> Sparc or Alpha since the Debian distros are still rather loyal to the
> respective aforementioned architectures?  SME Alpha 5.5 died altogether
> last year almost to this day [snip]

So, SME Alpha 5.5 died before it was even released? Why did noone tell me?
Would have saved me some trouble building and/or testing and posting
errata packages. I was actually just preparing some for today.

> Perhaps Hsing would consider reviving the project?

I may even consider reviving the project myself, but not in the short
term because I don't have enough time right now.

Cheers,
Robert