John Bennett wrote:
Why must we continue with the smart ass responses?  All the guy wants is
some help.  So, maybe you should tell him that the list is for dev
questions, and to use the forums at contribs.org.  Just a thought,
people appreciate kindness.

David,

Sorry if my reply bothered you, it was a well ment 'advise' only. If I could help him 'technically' I would have done so, as I always try.

Hsing-Foo

-- Please report bugs to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] (only) to discuss security issues Support for registered customers and partners to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Searchable archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org