I was thinking of a node/device that joe public could insert his memory card
into
and it would upload whats on the memory to his's freenet's SSK

---
tom_a_sparks "It's a nerdy thing I like to do"
Child of the Internet born 1983
PGP ID: A7EF6006
Please use ISO approved file formats excluding Office Open XML -
Ubuntu wiki page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/tomsparks