Thanks to TheSeeker for the review!

We found an error in dependencies.properties: wrapper-linux-ppc-64 had the
wrong CHK key. This should not have any effect on any other platform, but
better safe than sorry.

Updated jars and installers:
https://github.com/freenet/fred/releases/tag/build01493

CHK@guwY9~yFAK-54jJFfvnCiSUShtHKDbWBdNXRRZmSeYc,N9kLHcWeKD1RzvuqEC8MvpDuBX6pH4PxwQlgc1P-5xM,AAMC--8/freenet-build01493.jar
CHK@IWmuNY6SuaWE-fn86YO~pqlDrVcDjADZ0T6Ew-ZL9MA,AKpxdi2Bm9BQu1Fs1hMoagn3vdeB1IGub~nX5BQMUhY,AAMC--8/freenet-build01493.jar.sig
CHK@07dc2TkhlpuQBJV2WEK1z2SAycEiv07zbtZC9A4keQs,34RYMOAnxxIkGAyLIfC8qNoSNuZpPRjWtvS68aZ5rbQ,AAMC--8/FreenetInstaller-1493.exe
CHK@4qXfy7qBJ-UGWJ51Jpfd2A5xlU0wPBVOR6dUiomrilU,uQh6xGyUJwlDZSec-LYTmuqf7g7p2e2fvXJuevq4o~E,AAMC--8/FreenetInstaller-1493.exe.sig
CHK@AufV75DZTW2wMIcQ5u0VsWXqiLguMOHK4jnpuhnmjU8,ZMJcjmuUlLO6ojpsGjjTTbbBjw~Q~TzmelbWxf0beEc,AAMC--8/new_installer_offline_1493.jar
CHK@nqIPBJMvPyocdir3Kky7bF3sBKDWj-DOFe4kmxfju-c,BMOAEJRVRhXx81B~-wd~h~geiS-HQrZmLe6rFM6ClHY,AAMC--8/new_installer_offline_1493.jar.sig

CHK@Gxxk-ycyO~k8Cg62~9B1LHyZlzFoGouIuf5uE1THXrQ,31RDTUGUeJ8dXgAM8Q3ZAdlRJHvia9KbxrYRoYpEbVU,AAMC--8/freenet-build01493-source.tar.bz2

There’s also a new testing update key:
USK@BrNh~RNzsl3zQueAH0Ed8bgF88kZHa4AH64RNKjsCU4,~hvYp2qtiUUXk4r2AuwMbiNvLiBcPhl9Nt4lsrvaYn8,AQACAAE/jar/1492

The inserts to the testing key are running right now. Please give it a
go! Since this is a tiny change compared to the test release from last
weekend, I plan to release when I get one positive report for:
- auto update on windows
- auto update on GNU/Linux
- installer on windows
- installer on GNU/Linux

(just to make sure nothing "theoretically impossible" broke).

Also please comment on the release notes; I plan to re-use these for the
announcement on the website:

------ Draft for Announcement ------

Freenet 0.7.5 build 1493 is now available. [overview]

This build provides four core improvements:

1. Curated default bookmarks,
   including an actively maintained index and Shoeshop for sneakernet
2. Better peer scaling for very fast nodes
3. Updated defaults to adapt to the higher capacities of modern systems
4. Compatibility with Java 17, first in the installers, with the
   following update for all nodes

The curated default bookmarks provide a much better first-start
experience. Previously new users saw mostly outdated sites in
inactive indexes.

Adding Shoeshop to enable sneakernet which can connect separate
Freenet networks even if no internet connection can be established
now provides all the tools for selfpublishing, not only in the
style of publishing an online blog (which is already easy with
Sharesite) or sending a file to an independent printer, but in the
much more self-reliant style, resourcefulness and rebellious spirit
of classical samizdat.

Adjusted peer-scaling fixes a conceptual problem: Fast nodes could
not utilize their bandwidth well enough, because the previous
peer-scaling did not take the aggregated bandwidth limit of the
peers into account. Now very fast nodes have linearly scaling
peer-counts to make it more likely that the capacity of their peers
added together matches the capacity of the fast node. The absolute
upper limits stay in place, because they are needed to preserve
privacy. There are also no changes to the peer-scaling of slower
nodes.

The fixed scaling should improve the performance of the whole
network because it avoids creating artificial bottlenecks.

Changes to the defaults are a doubled thread limit of newly
installed nodes (increased from 500 to 1000), with the stack size
per thread reduced by half to avoid higher memory consumption, the
datastore size is increased from 20GiB to 100GiB, because SSDs are
much faster and more resilient than before, and the default
bandwidth to offer if the actual speed cannot be found is doubled
to 32KiB/s.

These newer defaults should also improve the first-time user
experience.

Compatibility with Java 17 took longer than we hoped, because it
required deploying a newer wrapper and changes to the classpath.
This makes it easier to support packages for modern Linux, and it
should avoid losing nodes when Java updates itself (starting from
the next update this also applies to existing nodes; we have to
deploy the update code in 1493 so it can run during the update to
1494).

All together these changes should improve the user experience for
new people, give sneakernet the visibility it deserves, and
increase the performance of the network as a whole.

And last, but definitely not least, our translation team at
transifex updated enough of the the German, Persian, Finnish,
Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, and Swedish
texts in Freenet that we can ship the new versions. Thank you
very much!

That Freenet can keep moving forward and help people worldwide to
exercise their basic rights and freedoms is the work of amazing
volunteers, both contributors and people running Freenet nodes.
Thank you for your contributions, and thank you for using Freenet!

- AB

------ / Draft for Announcement ------

Best wishes,
AB