------- Original Message -------
On Saturday, April 2nd, 2022 at 7:09 PM, Dr. Arne Bab. <arne_...@web.de> wrote:
> ------ Draft for Announcement ------
>
> Freenet 0.7.5 build 1493 is now available. [overview]

I'd suggest removing "[overview]". When I wrote the template I intended it as a
placeholder, not a section header.

> This build provides four core improvements:

Nice! This release looks like a good collection of changes. :)

> now provides all the tools for selfpublishing, not only in the

I'd suggest "self-publishing"

> transifex updated enough of the the German, Persian, Finnish,

Is it worth capitalizing Transifex? It seems to be how they style it themselves.

I don't notice anything else I'd suggest changing in this announcement. Thanks
for getting this release together!

- Steve