Can't really say. I'm now on my second margarita. I'm afraid of beer!!

Edwin P. (Phil) Pister
Executive Secretary, Desert Fishes Council
P.O. Box 337, Bishop, CA 93515 (for regular mail)
For FedEx or UPS: 437 East South Street, Bishop, CA 93514
(760) 872-8751 [FAX and voice phone]
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant." ...Amos Bronson Alcott