From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 3/19/2008 8:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; DFC-L@lists.cc.utexas.edu
Cc: McCormick Frank
Subject: Re: Highly important paper!

Hello Phil,
We should look at the effect of our favorite drinks on the productivity of
scientists throughout the world. I can tell you from personal experience,
that in the US, spirits consumption was positively correlated with
productivity, based on my personal observations of the rum consumption of
eminent Ichthyologists at meetings.

Cheers,
Astrid

--On Wednesday, March 19, 2008 12:02 PM -0700 Phil Pister