*** From dhcp-server -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Hello,

I've been reading the man pages and the dhclient code and I'm trying to
come up with a test mode for the dhcp client, such that I can
periodically issue a dhcp request and get a lease but do nothing with
it.  I only need to test the functionality of the dhcp server
periodically.  Have I missed a test mode in my reading?  Should I make
one via the hooks for the dhclient script?  Any suggestions?  Thanks....

Sincerely,
Leo Wierzbowski
[EMAIL PROTECTED]