An open invite and reminder to those who might get to the i-schools
conference in Durham, North Carolina, 10:30 am Tuesday Feb 10 for an
open discussion:

“Engaging Community: Methods and Values in Community Informatics”

Participants welcome, and we also plan to share a summary publication
out of this.

kate

-----

Dear Participants of the proposed 2009 Community Informatics Wildcard
Session and others of the CommTech/CI community,

We wanted to let you know that our session has been accepted for the
iConference 2009 (see info. below).  For reference, the proposal and
participants (thus far) as well as info. on past CI sessions at the
iConference are on the CommTech wiki

http://communitytech.wikispaces.com/2009-Abstract

We'll soon be asking for your contributions to begin our preparation and
dialogue for the session.  Also, please contact us if you didn't respond
earlier and wish to participate in the session.

Sincerely,

Clara Chu (UCLA) and Kate Williams (Illinois)