Hello Karen,

iEARN has a good program in Senegal, involving primary and secondary
schools in Dakar and beyond.   iEARN held its annual international
conference there in 2005.   They do workshops on how to integrate ICTs
in education.  They also are coordinating a student exchange program
that sends high school students to the US for a year and all of these
students are actively engaged online in collaborative project work.

Feel free to contact our Co-Coordinators:

      Salimata Sene -  sallse...@yahoo.fr
      Aminata Kole  -  kolef...@hotmail.com

Let me know if you need any help.

Regards,

Ed Gragert
iEARN-USA

On Feb 25, 2009, at 3:49 PM, ka...@cathedral.mb.ca wrote:

> Do any of you do work in Senegal?  We are in the early stages of
> planning a DD project there. We want to have public access, a
> computer lending library, computer fundamentals training and
> entreprenuerial assistance. There is a microloan program in place
> foe entrepreneurs. I want to find a partner already working there
> for guidance.
>
> Karen.

Ed Gragert - Join us in Morocco in July 2009 http://www.iearn2009.ma/
iEARN--Celebrating 20 years of connecting youth making a difference