Dear all expecially those in developing countries....

AGE is the solution to enable for the first time , rural schools to be on par
with urban schools or better (without broadband)
AGE achieves the following
     1.  Enables entire country (rural and urban) to access digital contents
without expensive broadband
     2.  Empowers teachers from blackboard to digital enabled easily for entire
country.
     3.  By going paperless homework/textbooks... a greener  country.
<= 4.  Lighter school bags ... use pen drives
     5.  Enable Ministry of Education to collate students' performance data for
entire country anytime.
 (You don't have to wait for year end examination results to know the progress
of each student for the entire country. - Get it anytime)

These 5 "impossibles" are essentials for any viable ICT in mass Education.

Please take a look at our powerpoint presentation on how we are now helping to
close the digital divides of developing countries.

http://www.paperlesshomework.com/ppt/AGE4telecenters2.ppt

Currently countries where we have parties promoting are India, China, Tanzania,
Uganda, Ghana, Pakistan with more developing countries joining in this massive
global project.

We believe in actions not just talk to close the digital divides... on a
massive scale.

So if any of you who are in developing countries (developed countries not yet)
and are interested to implement this and get the five "impossibles", do let us
know.

Try the broadband route... there is no guarantee it would ever work for
education.

Regards
Alan Foo
www.paperlesshomework.com
An elearning solution for rural areas where online/CDs cannot reach.

Get the latest happenings through paperlesshomework tool bar
www.paperlesshomework.communitytoolbars.com