????

There was no text in the attached mail either!

Salman

-----Original Message-----
From: digitaldivide-boun...@digitaldivide.net
[mailto:digitaldivide-boun...@digitaldivide.net] On Behalf Of
postmas...@boxbe.com
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 9:54 AM
To: The Digital Divide Network discussion group
Subject: Re: [DDN] FW: Gates Foundation Announcement (Action Required)

  Hello The Digital Divide Network discussion group,

  This message serves as notification that you will not receive any more
courtesy notices
  from our members for two days. Messages you have sent will remain in a
lower
  priority queue for our member to review at their leisure.

  Future messages will be more likely to be viewed if you are on our
member's priority
  Guest List.

  Thank you,
  dfd...@gmail.com

About Boxbe
This courtesy notice is part of a free service to make email more reliable
and useful.  Boxbe (http://www.boxbe.com) uses your existing social network
and that of your friends to keep your inbox clean and make sure you receive
email from people who matter to you.

Boxbe: Say Goodbye to Email Overload
Visit http://www.boxbe.com/how-it-works?tc=228795396_1006531852