Cindy and Salman and All

I think one of the members of this list is using an anti-spam called
boxbe.com, and forgot to configure it to automatically accept messages
from this list. And boxbe's  remarkably rude automated message must
have escaped our moderators.

Better steer clear of these antispam gimmicks anyway. It's so much
more fun making your own message rules based on nice old medieval
logic...

Best

Claude

PS: Cindy and Salman, I'm Bccing you directly too, as messages to this
list at times take a long time

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 7:38 AM, Salman Ansari<sal...@super.net.pk> wrote:
> ????
>
> There was no text in the attached mail either!
>
> Salman

Claude Almansi