I would also like to mention if it hasn't been mentioned already wordpress has a plug-in that adds the proper tags to your rss feed so it shows up in iTunes as well.

David Newberger

Andy Carvin wrote:

Speaking of video blogging, MeFeedia.com has set up a simple way for podcasters and video bloggers to add a link to their blogs so that users can subscribe to their content using iTunes. In case you hadn't heard, the newest version of iTunes (www.apple.com/itunes) lets you subscribe to both podcasts and video blogs. Over the coming months, more and more people will be switching to this version of iTunes, which will make it worthwhile for podcasters/vloggers to add a one-click subscription link on their blogs.

I've just posted a blog entry about how to do this:

http://www.andycarvin.com/archives/2005/08/using_itunes_to.html

If you're a podcaster or vlogger, here's how to do it:

Step 1: Go to http://mefeedia.com/add.php and add your RSS feed.

Step 2: Mefeedia will then bring you to a page with several links on it. One of them will invite you to get an iTunes 1-click subscribe button on your blog. Click the link.

Step 3: Mefeedia will show you some HTML code. Add it to your website, tweaking it if you like.

And that's it. Once you've put it on your site, iTunes users who click the link will be able to have your audio or video sent directly to them and managed with the iTunes software.