>>I am looking to use a G3 iBook to bring some multimedia material to a classroom. I'm landline-locked at the moment, and am wondering if anyone has any ideas on cost-effective avenues for wireless (AirPort cards, etc.).

lowendmac.com and ramjet.com are my favorite web sites for finding stuff at great prices for my "old" lime iBook. I'm wireless, using an Airport, and my partner, on an old IBM clone PC, uses the airport as well for his wireless Internet access. We are the house of old technology...

More on how I use my iBook and what I've done to it here:
http://www.coyotecommunications.com/tech/ibook.html
Can't use Skype myself -- I'm on system 9.2.2, and would need more internal memory to upgrade to 10.x (and the Apple store says that it should only be 10.2, at the most) -- plus, I'm not convinced it's worth it.

--
Jayne Cravens Bonn, Germany

Services for Mission-Based Orgs
www.coyotecommunications.com