Hi Paul,

Mmmm ... I find this so hard to understand - thought you were American?
My mother was born in England (Pom), my first husband is first
generation Swedish (Swede), one sister married an Italian (Ding), one is
married to a first generation Polish (Pole), one lives with a welshman
(?), another is married to a Canadian (?) and my brother's wife has
poynesian/New Zealander in her background (kiwi). But we're all
Australians first.

Maybe the Digital Divide and labels will become less of an issue when we
all become global citizens.
:)
BC

Convenor for the Transforming Information and Learning Conference
http://www.chs.ecu.edu.au/TILC

Barbara Combes, Lecturer
School of Computer and Information Science
Edith Cowan University, Perth Western Australia
Ph: (08) 9370 6072
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that
of an ignorant nation." Walter Cronkite

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify me immediately by return email or telephone and destroy
the original message.