On Sunday, 24 March 2024 at 09:16:20 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
So, yes, you've run into a problem that it would be nice to have a better fix for, but even if we could negate attributes in general, there are good reasons to prefer to avoid mass-applying attributes.

I don't see it as "mass-applying attributes" rather than changing the default to something more sane, so that I have to apply *less* attributes to any single function.

If the addition of new keywords (like "throws", "@gc" and "impure") is a problem, why not doing it like @nogc(false) or @nogc=false (likewise for nothrow and pure)?
  • Re: impure Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: impure Dom DiSc via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: impure Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: impure MrJay via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: impure Alexandru Ermicioi via Digitalmars-d-learn