On Sunday, 24 March 2024 at 07:41:41 UTC, Dom DiSc wrote:
I'm creating a library that is completely pure, but it doesn't compile with pure: at the top because of one impure unittest (which uses random to test some things only probabilistic)!

So do I really need to declare every function pure individually because of a test?!?

Can we please have a @impure attribute?
And by the way also @throws and @gc?
That would make live so much easier...

Try `debug unittest {...}`?
  • Re: impure Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: impure Dom DiSc via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: impure Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: impure MrJay via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: impure Alexandru Ermicioi via Digitalmars-d-learn