What makes RTTY so inappropriate for passing traffic?  (I have no
experience with this mode so far.  In fact, I'm currently brand new to
digital modes.  So far, I've only used PSK-31.)

In addition to PSK-31, what other modes should the net use?  Just as
my Missing You Like Candy Net operates on a different band on
different days (70cm on Tuesday, 2m on Friday, and 6m on Saturday),
I'd also like the digital 30m net to operate on different digital
modes on different days of the week.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of other digital modes
compared to PSK-31?

Jason Hsu, AA0II
Cedar Rapids, IA