Brad wrote:

> > I would query why the DX goes that low for PSK, as if they dont
> > know about the US sub bands. If they dont call in the sub-bands we
can use,
> > then they are not going to work us DX. (speaking for the other classes of
> >course).

I am in North America, CQ zone 8...and it is very hard to find a clear
spot above
7100 kHz during the night. We can go up to 7300, but clear spots are scarce.

Maybe the QRM cannot swim and get past west of the Mississippi river...

>  Aha! Because the rest of the world goes there to get +away+ from USA
>  stations? ;-) When a country only has about 100 kHz of usable
>  spectrum, everything needs to be shoehorned in and 7035 is where it's
>  at.
>
>  This is a problem about an inflexibility in YOUR bandplans, not ours.
>  Yours are based on 300 kHz of spectrum and no broadcasters. You have
>  WAAAAYYY too many regulations anyway, I would hate to see a Worldwide
>  situation where we are expected to follow your recent debacle.
 >
>  Brad VK2QQ

As the landlady said in "Days of Wine and Roses" (old movie starring
Jack Lemmon): Don't Flit the cockroaches !!
Bureaucrats are better left alone.

Jose, CO2JA