Striking your keyboard's PrintScreen button will place an image of
the entire screen in the Windows Clipboard. Depressing the Alt key
while striking PrintScreen will place an image of the currently-
active window in the Windows Clipboard; this is the recommended
approach. PrintScreen is often abbreviated on keytops; on my IBM T42
laptop, the label is PrtSc.

Once you have an image in the Windows Clipboard, you can open MS
Paint, and select the Edit:Paste menu item to create a bitmap image
that you can save to a .bmp file. Place that .bmp file in a zip
archive (bitmaps are big, but compress well), and email.

If you have PhotoShop or some other image editing application
installed, you can instead paste the image there, and directly
generate a JPEG file (with appropriate compression), which can be
directly attached to an email message.

There's a nice application called SnagIt that combines the screen
shot capture and image saving process, but it costs a few $.

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Roger J. Buffington"