Aha!  You said it.  I looked up the WWV Time Codes at
http://tf.nist.gov/stations/wwvtimecode.htm
and it shows "DST indicator #2" and "DST indicator #1" as part of the
code stream.  When I used
to build my own LED readout station clock that used WWVB time codes,
those bits were not there.
Hi Hi  (That was in 1974, if I remember correctly).

73, Chuck/AA5J
EOT