--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "w0tmm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Let me start from the beginning of the usual process, just so I
understand.

Did you install the device router?
If so, did you create a virtual serial port for rig control?
If so, does that virtual serial port correspond with the one you set
up in Commander ?
Did you set the baud rate for the TS-2000 and Commander (9600 baud for
both).
Does Commander read the rig's frequency?

I'll quit there and save the other questiosn for later..

Andy K3UK

> Andy:
>      Yes Commander is configured for the TS-2000. The whole DXLab
> suite was working fine till I hooked up the Digi Keyer. The only
> lights woking on the Digi Keyer is the yellow power light and the
> green squelch light. Commander is not working at all. I have been
> through the DXLab set-up on the MicroHam web site. I do not know what
> else to do.
>
> John W0TMM
> --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"
> <andrewobrie@> wrote:
> >
> > How do you have Commander configured for the 2000 ?
> >

> > > I am getting an error meassage from Commander. Receive Buffer
Overflow