John Becker wrote:
>  I still can't get any output audio with this program Anyone else
>  having a problem?
>
>  Any Ideas?

John,

I am not sending you to Read The F...ine Manual....but it would be fine
if you did.

I stumbled into it.....every sound device is characterized by a number,
every input and output.

It is different to other programs. I have two soundcards, two virtual
audio cables and the
Microsoft multiplexer. In my case, input device is 0 and output device
is 6.

I was about to crash my head against the wall when I set 0 and 0.....it
did not work.

I am in the office, and don't remember all the fine details of the JT65
config at home.

But look on the initial window and correct the devices in the config
tab. Close the program
and it SHOULD restart OK. That was my lucky move.

And thanks for the report.

73,

Jose, CO2JA

V Conferencia Internacional de Energía Renovable, Ahorro de Energía y Educación
Energética.
22 al 25 de mayo de 2007
Palacio de las Convenciones, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
http://www.cujae.edu.cu/eventos/cier

Participe en Universidad 2008.
11 al 15 de febrero del 2008.
Palacio de las Convenciones, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
http://www.universidad2008.cu