OK John ....

You have had your say NOW MINE no rebuttals please..

ONE LAST TIME .....

1st when did I EVER state I was a lawyer? As for ill
informed how may receive stations did your 24/7/365
experiment use to show the lack of interference from
your proposed mode ?

ANSWER ONLY ONE and he was part time under CLOSED BAND
CONDITIONS ..... With that kind of data using 15
meters at night is a LOCAL BAND with no DX .

A radical change for a band should have input from
more than one guy in his car and this is what you sent
the ARRL is this not fair enough?

I just sent out in MAY 2007 110 QSL cards all worked
on ssb between 50.110 and 50.350 and at 50.400 was a
group of AM boys..... this time I had to pass on
working them. 6 IS used .... if you want a dead band
you need to save 10 meters it just as dead here too.

IF your band plan was 53 - 54 MHz why did you ask for
50.3 - 54 and the legacy modes could have 50.0 -50.3 ?

IF you had asked for spots between 50.7 - 51 FEW would
have found a problem with it your mode has VERY SMALL
NUMBERS and that spot is almost unused nation wide.

On 2 meters again 144.300 - 148.000 for 100 kHz wide
no breaks for any other mode 1,000's of repeaters and
few of you but again if it's LEGAL you would have the
right to be ANYWHERE in that range and run as much
power as you need over that 100 khz wide range.

NO ONE believes you or any other can run high ERP's
and not cause problems and if it became legal proving
interference would be next to impossible.
You have 219 mhz I'm on 223 since the mid 70's and
there is NO ONE using that band open or not. You have
lots of room already there.

Why not UHF 420 and up is yours too lots of room very
few users.

WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS again and again ....

This is why wideband ANYTHING below the 220 band will
not go over well with other users.

I just bought a new digiboard ( SIGNALINK ) and right
now I'm debugging it for guess what ...... 6 and 2
METER DIGITAL. HERE IN TAMPABAY ( PODUNK USA ) we have
many active on HF/VHF on psk-31 APRS and a number of
other modes.
I am not a CAVEMAN and work in the radio field so
CHANGE I'm use to ....... in fact our radios at work
are being changed out right now to NARROW modes a FCC
requirement.

The problem for the ARRL is that many of us DO NOT
TRUST the them this goes back to the 60's when they
came up with incentive licensing many older hams never
rejoined the league SO here we are 40 years later and
WE are the older hams and many again can't TRUST the
league......

Now let me talk to others without comments.

Bruce

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/