BONNY YOU CANNOT AND YOU KNOW IT .....GET OFF IT OR
WHY WOULD THEY BE TRING TO CHANGE THE RULES ....

YOU ARE 1%OF ALL HAMS AND IT'S YOU AND THOES LIKE YOU
THAT GIVE DIGITAL A BAD NAME .... You cannot even draw
people to the bands you have BUT you want more bands ?

Note HER others running digital SHE is the reason the
wideband digital bunch is being watched ......

THEY DON'T CARE WHO THEY HURT IT;S THEIR BANDS TO
DISTROY THEY WANT ALL BANDS .... Just ask them ....

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/