John Becker, WØJAB wrote:

>  At 08:34 PM 10/18/2007, you wrote:
> > "Why any amateur would want to see our bands cluttered up with a
> > third-rate email forwarding system is a mystery"
>
>  And just why do you think every message passed is email?
>
>  It seems to me you have never copied the traffic. Right?
>
>  John, W0JAB

Wrong, John.  I own a PTC-II modem.  I have copied Pactor, done Pactor
QSOs (practically until I was the last ham in North America trying to
use Pactor for keyboard-to-keyboard QSOs ... it is as dead as Julius
Caesar now, by the way.)  Do you?  Do you even know what you are talking
about?

de Roger, W6VZV