From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Roger J. Buffington
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:53 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: Need to Expand the HF Auto Band Segments

Rud Merriam wrote:

>  Roger,
>
>  As a ham I am interested in using email via my radio. Part of it is
> technical challenge of working on a system to do this. Part of it is
> to explore the digital technologies.
>
>  Much of my interest is aside from disaster communications, but there
> is that, also.
>
>  My license allows me to do this and I intend to do so within the
> regulations.
>
>  There is one ham's reasons for pursuing my part of this hobby.
>
>  Rud Merriam K5RUD ARES AEC Montgomery County, TX
> http://TheHamNetwork.net <http://TheHamNetwork.net>

Works for me, friend.  A little experimenting is a good thing.  I like
messing with radios and messing with boats, and messing around with
radios on boats.  I'll do my thing and you do yours.  And I'll bet that
you listen before you transmit, too, which the regulations require of us
both.

de Roger W6VZV

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/drsked/drsked.php