The soundcard isn't detected at boot. I tried running the sound setup
both from the desktop and from the system menu, but it doesn't detect
the external usb card either!

On the old computer it found the 1371 pci card, the mboard sound, and
a couple of other "sound" devices I didn't even recognize.  I may try
rebooting and unplug/plug the audigy card in.  All the other usb
devices seem to be detected ok.

Jim
WA0LYK

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"