Per,

I use BOTH.

I just meant a joke, because "the dark side of the force is always lurking"

I did not mean to hurt anyone, and I do operate on the air as well,
perhaps not as much as I would like.

73,

Jose CO2JA

Per escribió:
> These threads just do not end. Pse just use what you like and stop bad
> mouthing all the other systems.
> I only use linux but I'm not going to tell you that windows and macs
> suck, if you like any of those then good for you. Have some fun on the
> air instead.
>
> 73 de Per, sm0rwo

VI Conferencia Internacional de Energía Renovable, Ahorro de Energía y
Educación Energética
9 - 12 de Junio 2009, Palacio de las Convenciones
...Por una cultura energética sustentable
www.ciercuba.com