From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Dave 'Doc' Corio
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 5:09 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [digitalradio] Question for the Linux gurus

    Thanks for the response, Rik. Not having any idea how to run Linux from a
USB stick, I tried the next best thing. I booted up under Linux from the CD and
plugged the stick in. I can look at the contents of the stick with no problem,
so I do know the USB port works. But how on earth can I connect to the internet
through the USB adapter with no driver for it?

Tnx es 73
Dave
KB3MOW