I had a nice Contestia QSO yesterday. Heard a guy calling in it (without
RS ID) and it took me a minute to realize it was Contestia rather than
Olivia but it worked very well.

Regarding RTTYM, I believe if the "UOS" unshift-on-space option was
added (like most RTTY programs) it would be much better.

73 Sholto
K7TMG