From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Bill McLaughlin
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:40 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Re: PSK-ARQ versus ALE-400

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com <mailto:digitalradio%40yahoogroups.com>
, Andy obrien <k3uka...@...> wrote:

> I'll agree with John, while many here will find ALE400 easy to
> tackle, many "average" hams will be intimidated by an unfamiliar
> process. That is why Skip Teller's concepts behind NBEMS are good,
> using mode that many hams use everyday.
>
> Andy K3UK

I think Skip's ideas are very good and sound.
Multipsk is not that hard to use though...might be an initial fear factor
involved.
I know Joe, W6CQZ is trying to make JT65x modes more easy (with alot of
work).

Perhaps a stand alone and truncated ARQ FAE ALE400 application would
showcase its usefulness?

73,

Bill N9DSJ