The Softrock radios make me a little nervouse because their
availability seems sporadic and their website makes you wonder if they
are still a full busines.   Is the V9  mentioned in this thread a
multiband?  Ideally hams would be beter off with one SDR that covers
80-10 rather thans several for each band.  Also,I would like to avoid
kits.

--
Andy