Hi Andy,

The same situation here, I have been looking at my migration path from the
TC8174 receivers that I use.

If the all the software tools you are using do not support direct I/Q and
control of the unit then you would be better off with the Flex as you will have
more interfacing and control versatility with the PowerSDR console. Case in
point, I know you like going after UNID digital stations such as ALE networks
and other Military and Commercial signal intelligence.

/s/ Steve, N2CKH