From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Westerfield
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 11:07 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Who Is The PK-232MBX Expert?

Hello,

    Now that the major issues with WINMOR are largely settled, I am looking
to put my old PK-232 back on the air to get a little play time with PACTOR
1.

   What is a good software package to run with it in the Windows
environment?  I have a copy of Lan-Link 2.32 for DOS from 1994 but nothing
else.

   What are the hardware upgrades that are available?  Is the company still
in business?

Rick - KH2DF/W5