Hello All,
   I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We are getting ready for a 4 county
mass causality exercise. This last Saturday we were doing some training,
antenna work, and testing at the EOC. One of the tests involved was
deploying our mobile command post about 30 miles out into the county. We
were able to work 2 meter voice simplex without any problem. However,
digital wasn't a good. We were using D-Rats and we could see the other
stations without any problem. But, when we tried to send a message it would
fail. The generator was causing some sort of hash to be generated and it was
causing the digital to fail when passing a message. We could go keyboard to
keyboard without any problems. What sort of suppression kit could we install
on the generator to eliminate the interference?

TNX & 73,
Dave N0EOP
31033