Hi Skip

Thanks for your answer . I do not disagree with you , but I do not think
you need an extremely hard regime to prevent anarchy.

You wrote "One problem with traditional spread spectrum is that it is
designed to be hard to monitor, which therefore means hard to police,"
What about the lack of  capability to monitor the winmor mode ?

73 de LA5VNA Steinar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: