De: Rik van Riel <r...@surriel.com>
Para: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Enviado: mar,23 febrero, 2010 23:38
Asunto: Re: [digitalradio] Consensus? Is ROS Legal in US?`

On 02/23/2010 03:26 PM, ocypret wrote:
> So what's the consensus, is ROS legal in the US or not?

There's a few things we all agree on:

1) The legality of a mode depends on the technical details
of that mode, not on what the author calls the mode.

2) The FCC's lawyers are the definite authority. K3UK has
sent a letter to the FCC to ask for clarification.
Once the FCC responds, we'll know for sure :)

--
All rights reversed.