On 02/23/2010 06:14 PM, jose alberto nieto ros wrote:

> John, the only person in the world who know what is ROS is the person
> who have created it. And the creator say that ROS is a FSK of 144 tones
> with a Viterbi FEC Coder and a header of synchronization.

Last week, you said that ROS was spread spectrum :)

The FCC says that amateurs are responsible for judging
whether or not the mode they use is spread spectrum.

Until a technical specification of ROS is released, I
will not be able to make that judgement for myself.

I understand that you do not want to release the
technical specifications before the protocol is
finished and will wait patiently :)

--
All rights reversed.