  From: ocypret
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 03:04 UTC
  Subject: [digitalradio] Re: Consensus? Is ROS Legal in US?`

  --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "ocypret" <n5...@...> wrote:

  > So what's the consensus, is ROS legal in the US or not?

  Wow! What a mess! I think absent a clear ruling from the FCC and as long as I
think a plausible argument can be made for its compliance with Part 97, I'm
going to use it. I made a contact this afternoon with PC5W on 20 meters. It
looks like a good mode to use.

  Sorry for stirring up the firestorm again - I thought you guys had pretty
much argued yourselves out or I wouldn't have posted the question. All the

  Wayne
  N5BZA