  From: Dave Ackrill
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 20:48 UTC
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: Consensus? Is ROS Legal in US?`

  John B. Stephensen wrote:
  > A member of this group contacted the FCC, got a ruling, and published it
here. Just remember that you have no legal defense if the FCC decides to take
action. I keep replying to this stuff because some members of this group could
led others into losing their licenses.

  On a 1st offence, even in the USA, I would expect a warning at least
  before the full force of the law was applied.

  Even over here it's rare for someone to be band for a technical
  infringement of the rules.

  I suspect a little over egging the pudding is going on...

  Maybe by people who, dare I say it, want to frighten others into not
  using the program?

  Dave (G0DJA)